What Makes it Family Friendly
Autism Travel Tips:
- Not all room balconies have a planter in front of them. So, for that extra layer of security, be sure to book a room with a planter.
- For parents with kids that wander, call the front desk and ask how they can block the balcony sliding door.
- Bring your own bath mat, as the hotel doesn’t supply an anti-slip mat for the bathroom.
- Do bring a small night light, because the room is rather large. Family members can bump in the dark into furniture on their way to the bathroom.
- Service animals are allowed in hotel rooms. Families who have problems with pet dander should call ahead to ask for a hypoallergenic room.
- The hotel offers fourteen onsite rooms with “accessibility standards” for physical disabilities. Call ahead to request one of these rooms if you or your family requires one of these rooms.
- There is a handicap parking section available onsite, or travelers can use valet parking.